Gandhinagar, Experience : 2-3+ Year, Positions : 05
- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data). Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype. Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator , sketch, AXURE (Prototype Tools)
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.